*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/261204-The-Night-of-Spite
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#261204 added October 13, 2003 at 12:12am
Restrictions: None
The Night of Spite
Well, nothing really unusual happened earlier in the day. It was my brother Chris's birthday, so we celebrated that. It was a good old time, he got a cellphone too. Anyways, when I went into work, it was normal. Then I asked Steve if he wanted to go to the movies later on, he said yes. Then I went over to Megan. Good old Megan. She said she was getting off soon and I said "Well, want to go to the movies?" I expected no, I knew it was no, and I was given no. "I'm tired, I really want to just sleep." I said, "oh, ofcourse, can't go to the movies with me, anyone else though, you would jump at the chance." She said "Not today! I'm really tired!" I said, "Even if your friends weren't around and you had nothing to do, you wouldn't go!" She said her friends weren't around and she didn't have anything to do. I said she still wouldn't go, just because it was me, and that's why I asked, just for the fun of being turned down. Then she says "What if I said yes?" I said she never would. "What if I did though? What if I said, 'yes I want to go to the movies with you'?" I said it would never happen and so she said "You know what? We are going to the movies tonight! I have nothing to do and I want to see a movie!" I said she wouldn't show and she said she would be here 15 minutes before I got out of work. I said she was doing this just out of spite. She agreed.

I knew she would come, I knew she would spite me, have I found the ultimate way to get dates with Megan? Out of spite? This is awesome. Ofcourse I was kinda pissed that Steve was now coming along. It's not really an official 'going to the movies' kinda thing when there's another guy involved. But eh, it's certainly an ice breaker.

The night of spite continues. Just out of spite because I said he wouldn't do it, Steve sat on the railing in the movies through the whole thing.

Overall, it was a great night.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/261204-The-Night-of-Spite