*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/260785-so-sexual-harassment
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#260785 added October 10, 2003 at 12:27am
Restrictions: None
so sexual harassment?
Alrighty, so yesterday, in sign lang. the teacher told us to get into groups and make up funny stories about animals. i decided to say that i was an orange goat who was in love with a purple chicken. for some strange reason savanna decided she wanted to be the chicken. so we got up as a group and talked about a turtle that wanted to take over the world, and some other stuff. then this asshole, bryce, (him and jake had a veryyyyyyyyyy secret thing for a while) he is like a gay hater though, very dumb. the teacher asked him what we had said and he's like "well mj and savanna are dike lovers," i didn't catch anything after that. seething. i turned back on him and told him that he had better shut the hell up because i had just talked to jake. prob a mistake. yeah.
so today, kel and i walked in, innocent as lambs (well...) and i sat down and his friends and him decided to start chanting "mj is a lesbian, mj is a lesbian" and laughed at me. wow. hurtful much. i seriously was depressed. i called my mom at lunch and tld her to do something. in 4th hour i told mrs. shores, she told me that i would have to tell the teacher and if she saw it then i could take it to the princeple. ok i can't spell. so i went and talked to the teacher, she was understanding in a way, but she's like "well you are a pretty girl he's probably just flirting" yeah like i wouldn't know the difference. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she said she would deal with him tommorow. i was so frustrated that i cried. i just couldn't handle anymore.
i was very confused, i wanted to basically go to war with him. last year he made monica cry by doing the same sort of thing. i am so fucking tired of his arrogant "i'm a hot dumb football player therefore i am god" yeah. ugh.
i heard alot of differing opinions, some told me to fight the war others told me to just ignore it. will he really change? will this make a difference in his thinking? but will this save some girls the pain monica and i have gone through because of his melishion?? i have basically decided to wait for now, to be calm and ignore him. if he knows i hate it he will hurt me even more.god, i'm freaked out. i don't want to see him. i don't want to deal with him, i am kinda afraid.


my bday was tues. yay! i'm now 17! "R" movies beware! i no longer have to lie about my age (is that correct?????)

© Copyright 2003 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/260785-so-sexual-harassment