*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/260271-what-is-wrong-with-me
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#260271 added October 6, 2003 at 4:40pm
Restrictions: None
what is wrong with me
what is wrong with me? ok, tommorow i turn 17, i have never been kissed or asked on a date. well actually i have been asked out but that was like 4 years ago. what is wrong with me? for a while i have been able to convince myself that it is the guys or something but apperently it isn't. maybe i should be nicer, i'm terribly scarcastic, i'm like cat in ten things i hate about you (yes, tamming the shrew i know, but i only read like 15 pages of the play...) i wanna meet some guy who has a rep of a murder but who really just loves his grand dad, why can't i meet a guy like that? all the guys around me are either complete dorks, who are cool, but they don't like me, jocks, i usually don't like them, or poser punks who seem to just want to get laid, why can't i be a normal sweet quiet girl, kellie just got asked out by a guy who i kinda like. she doesn't know it, she's quiet and sweet never gives her opinion to anyone until she's alone with me. ugyhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe i'm too noisy. she isn't prettier then me, at least i don't think so, she is smaller, but around guys she has like no personality. gurrrrrrr, some girl has like attached herself to kellie it's really weird, this girl is noisy annoying and using her for rides, yes that is me, except for the using for rides, kel and i are actually friends. this girl; brianna (what kind of sugary sweet name is that?) i think i'm going to call her bree, i bet she doesn't know it's cheese. she is inviting herself over to my house at lunch, i am really close to telling her off, but then everyone would look at me like i'm heartless! i'm not, she's just an idiot!!!!
monica is weird, i don't know, i think she resents kel and i for hanging out with the people she considers to be "her group" or soemthing. i actually don't really care. i'm tired of her controlling bullcrap. whatever. brb gotta check the bread.
i'm in forth hour right now, aide to culinary arts. in 2nd i just got 3 new charges for tutoring, and the lucky subj is...MATH..... noooooooooo, luckly they are doing angles right now and i'm pretty good at that, i don't understand some other stuff so those girls might be screwed over for that. ugh. i don't mind screwing my own math edu but other innocent people.....nooooo, well i'm just whinning and bitching so i'll write back later,

© Copyright 2003 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/260271-what-is-wrong-with-me