*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/260034-Soft-Cheesie-poofs
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#260034 added October 4, 2003 at 11:40pm
Restrictions: None
Soft Cheesie poofs
Tired....very tired. Very well worth it though. Oh yes. :)

Anyway, not too much to say tonight...but before I go off on a rant, I just want to say that I got a blessing this week. I was supposed to have tonight off of work, and be working all afternoon and evening tomorrow...and I was really bummed. So, a co worker and I asked to switch so that I could go to choir tomorrow afternoon, and she would have a Saturday off. We were told no, in no uncertain terms...then last night, my supervisor called me and told me that she approved the switch. So, I get to go to choir tomorrow afternoon, and even better, she didn't put me on the schedule for next Sunday. :) Yay.

Okay, now for the rant....

Why do people think it is okay to go to pee in a very small bathroom, and then not flush. And just leave it there to stink up the whole place?

Why do people think that leaving you the extra 19 cents left over from their bill is going to make you hop up and down and thank them for the huge tip?

Why do people have call waiting if they don't answer the friggin beep?

Why do some people who are just slightly older than me try and boss me around....like seriously as in "don't be out late tonight, you need sleep."

Why do people get dogs to protect their home and family, and then freak out when they bark?

Why do 19 year olds constantly offer to take me to Canada to drink?? (Hi, hello, I can walk down the street and do it legally here....why bother with crossing the border?)


Okay- I am all better now....just needed to vent those things.....I saved em all week just for this entry. :)

Anyway, going to run along now....

Hope everyone has a good night, and gets blessed tomorrow.

Love,
The Bek

PS- Jessie's tests that you were all praying for came back negative. Which is a good thing. Thanks for the prayers.

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/260034-Soft-Cheesie-poofs