*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/260013-I-Embarassed-Georgia
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#260013 added October 4, 2003 at 9:15pm
Restrictions: None
I Embarassed Georgia!!!!!
Ok, have I mentioned already how much of a bitch Georgia is? If not, her bitchyness is in tune with her weight. Huge. Anyways, today was Andrea's 3rd day of work. I was bagging for her talking about how we've been pulled over in funny situations. She got her license today and was pulled over, I was pulled over right infront of my house. Anyways, I already asked the customer how her day was and how I should bag the order. I was set. Then Georgia, who was bagging next to me for my friend Erica, says "Can we pay a little more attention to our bagging and the customer please???" I said back in a polite tone, "I am, Georgia," She goes "Excuse me???" I said "I already asked the customer how her day was and how she would like me to bag." So she says "then just concentrate on your bagging! You should know better!" So I finished up the order and then was just standing there since there wasn't any place to bag. So is Georgia, but then Erica get's another order, Georgia sees it, and is prepared to bag. Then Jean (bakeshop manager) comes over and starts talking to her. Not work related, not anything like that, just regular chit-chat. Items are coming down to her and she glaces over at them and keeps talking to Jean. Completely ignoring the order! I'm just standing there looking at her and then she turns to me, motions for me to bag and steps aside. I couldn't take it anymore, so I said "Umm, Georgia? Could we pay a little more attention to the customers and our bagging please?" Erica and Jean were both laughing. The customer snickered. Georgia glared at me. She said "Go bag!!" So I started to bag the order she was supposed to and she says "I don't want you to ever talk to me like that on the front end again! I've told you before (which she hasn't)!! Do you understand me?!?" I said ok and she left to talk to Jean. Me and Erica were laughing about it for the next couple of minutes. For the rest of my shift, I had the biggest smile on my face!

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/260013-I-Embarassed-Georgia