*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/259413-So-another-fun-exciting-day
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#259413 added October 1, 2003 at 12:53am
Restrictions: None
So another fun exciting day
Well, got my new sticker for my car. Last day of the month, oh yeah. That was a good old time waiting around. Got to College around 10 and couldn't find parking anywhere. So I figured another parking violation wouldn't hurt anybody. After class I went to go move my car and there was no violation on it! Score! After I move my car I go and walk around Roche Bros. Supermarket. I don't think they have any security there. They have it all set up weird too. After walking around evaluating the store, I went and had lunch with Stacey Mac, Stacey, and Mike. That was a ton of fun. Went to my management class which went pretty well. Our group is pretty cool. We got me, Stefanie, Andrew, and maybe Lindsay as Team Superior! She hasn't shown up at all, but she could have a legit excuse. So that was good and then I went home to visit Andrea at work. I didn't see her on register so I assumed she was playing on the computer in the Conference Room. Oh well (turns out she had a horrible day). Then I got home and had an unusual conversation with Arline. She had a strange dream about me. I just joked about it and it seemed fine. After talking with her I went for a walk with Adam and talked for awhile. It's good hanging out with him again. I missed walking. That was pretty much the whole day.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/259413-So-another-fun-exciting-day