*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/259249-Ah-a-new-day
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#259249 added September 29, 2003 at 11:18pm
Restrictions: None
Ah, a new day
Someone told me yesterday that today would be better. Because I would be starting the new day all over again. It wasn't bad- even if I started it out with only a few hours of sleep, and then drove into the city with Feather to an appointment. I came home, and actually called Josh, intending to wake him up and make him talk to me (sorry love!) but he was already up and so, we talked. And it was a good conversation.

I was feeling better today, and so it wasn't so bad going into work, and work was good. Until about 6 or so. Some of those "just can't please me, cuz I'm a miserable hag with problems that aren't your fault but I feel like taking them out on you" customers. So, it seems that Ashley and I were the poor savs who got it all. We all, kitchen included, clocked out a full hour after the place closed, and it was miserable. But then....I came home and talked to Josh....I mean really talked to him....and laughed with him. It made me feel really good.....like we connected again. :)

Somewhere during the evening, I broke a nail...which bummed me out- but it's a nail....it will grow back.

So now, I sit here....dreading the hours of homework I have to do since I shamefully neglected any school work at all this past week.

Anyway- hope you are all having a good night!

Smiling again,
Beckie

PS- Kato- thank you so much for the care package. It's nice to get one once in awhile, but to get one like that....amazing....thank you for making me feel loved again....*hugs*

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/259249-Ah-a-new-day