*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/257440-this-is-a-bitchy-entry-beware
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#257440 added September 20, 2003 at 3:37pm
Restrictions: None
this is a bitchy entry beware
ok....
yesterday was a half day and it sucked. Alicia is still ignoring me, Kellie was whinny and monica....... oh monica. I'm getting tired of monica's ssdd (reference to stephen king's "Dream catcher") it's all about monica every day. She makes friends easier then i do then follows me and my friends, while making me feel bad. Our friendship is just a using friendship, last year i used her because i had no friends, and she used me because she had no place to go after school. this year i use her for her jeep and she uses me when she knows everyone else isn't really friends with her. i got frustrated when she called me and started talking about things in my life that she really has no right to talk about, she is always agreeing with me even if i know she doesn't like it. for example, yesterday we were sitting on my bed and i said i hated people and wanted to go live on a desserted island, she said yeah me too. me "monica you lying sack, you love people," her "oh yeah, hahahha," almost all of our convos go like that. she invited herself to spend the night, i just wanted to be alone to think but no, i had to go to the stupid football game and some lame party.
i called april in the midst of my grouchyness, she apperently has a yeast infection in her moulth. ewwwww......... cheerleading is drama for her as usual. she just babled and babbled ugh............
oh yeah, and monica has been making me feel bad, she's like "you can never hold a grudge..." is that a bad thing? she's like "with you i could hold a grudge forever," fine! then leave me alone!!!!!!! i kinda hope she reads this, but only a little bit, there is a reasonable part of my brain that is telling me that i'm just stressed out over the paper i should be writing right now, ok i'm out.

© Copyright 2003 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/257440-this-is-a-bitchy-entry-beware