*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/256832-Up-and-down-at-the-same-time
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#256832 added September 16, 2003 at 12:30am
Restrictions: None
Up and down at the same time
Hey all!

Well, the last few days have been very up and down. Last week, I was having a great week, and everything was fine. Work was fun, it was only a week until Josh was here, and I was getting along with my family.

Then, in the midst of a great week, I lost my best friend, and let me tell you, no matte how angry you get at someone, or how hurt you are over things that were said and done, you still want to call them. You still miss them. You still have the urge to IM them, or swing by their house to see if they had a good weekend. But normally, you wouldn't have to even do that, because THEY would call you. But, they haven't. And you hurt.

But then, you have a great weekend. You get 2 days of work off on a weekend (score!), and you spend them getting ready for people you love coming to stay at your house, watching the whole last season of 7th Heaven that you missed, and going out to eat with your parents (serious score!). You don't have a fight, or a worry in a whole 48 hours. You talk with your parents, you explain your reasoning for things. You just have a plain great time.

Then, you go to church with your aunt, and for the first time since you move back to your home state, you feel fed in church, you are blessed.....

Then you have to go to work, and find out that one of the two girls you were supposed to close with had gotten called in that morning, because the morning girl ahd a hangover (not my problem). So, you are left to close the restaurant where you work with a 17 year old who wants to get home to do homework, but doesn't want to work. And you find out that one of the girls at work, who is an awesome friend of yours' grandfather died. And the night goes down hill from there. You come home, you lie awake for hours, not talking to anyone, because your boyfriend who live halfe way across the country is tired, and has to get up at 5am, and everyone else is slpeeing- because you got out of work late, and no one wants to talk now. You finally fall asleep after 3am, and wake up a few times, but refuse to get out of bed until 1pm, because you know you have to shower and go back to work. So, you do just that, thinking (hoping against hope) that tonight cannot possibly be as bad as last night. But you are wrong. It is, because tonight, you are working with a different 17 yearold who also needs to go home and do homework, but doesn't want to do any of the left over work. Only tonight, this one wants to talk about her boyfriend who sometimes hits her. (Wrong person to talk to about this unless you are asking for help, or telling me you are leaving him).

And the night stays at a steady "suck" rating.

Then, you come home, and call your boyfriend, and he tells you he loves you, and that he will be here in a couple of days, and can't wait to see you.

And it is all better.

So, now you know how my week has been.

I am looking very foward to the guys getting here....as I miss them like you can't begin to believe.

I only have to work 2 more days, and then they are here, and I am off of work, to enjoy a few (all together too short) days with them!

But anyways, that's how it's going here....

Since I rarely hear from ya'll anymore, how is everyone else??

Lots of love, smiles, and anticipation,
Bek
1 Thess 5:16-18
Phil 4:13

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/256832-Up-and-down-at-the-same-time