*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/255826-You-know-what-kind-of-people-piss-me-off
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#255826 added September 7, 2003 at 10:01pm
Restrictions: None
You know what kind of people piss me off?
I don't really know how to catagorize them, they just piss me off. I'll tell a little story.

I know this girl Kim, nice person and all as far as I know, usually says hi and all. Pretty normal. I used to talk to her online, until she blocked my screen name. I don't know why, she just did. Now I never talked to her excessively, was rude, or anything like that. I have no idea what prompted it. But she blocked me. Before I found out, I asked her how come she hasn't been online recently and she said her computer was broken. Thought nothing of it. Then I went on another screen name and she was online. I went back to my other one and she was gone. A little peculiar, eh? Anyways, I went on like I didn't know about anything. After a few months of her blocking me, she decided to unblock me, I played it off like she got her comp fixed. So we started talking again. Like before, it wasn't excessive, wasn't rude, same thing. Then about a few weeks later, she blocks me again. I don't know why, figured it would be rude to ask her. Now I'm in college with her, we pass by each other and always say hi, little small talk, that's about it. Why am I still blocked? I keep wondering that. I wish I had the nerve to just say to her "Hey, you should unblock me sometime, then maybe we could talk." I just can't explain what her deal is.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/255826-You-know-what-kind-of-people-piss-me-off