*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/255600-Coconut-Soda
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#255600 added September 5, 2003 at 4:41pm
Restrictions: None
Coconut Soda
Ever had that? You should try it if you like coconut flavoring. :) It's yummy.

Had a very late night, I was on the phone until after 3:30am, and then up until 5am, but it was worth it.
I was talking to people who mean a lot to me. When there is so much going on in everyone's life that there really isn't time to just talk, and I mean really talk, you have to depend on late night conversations. :) It was as close to a Son Rise Club get together as I am going to get for a long time. I had a good time.

I am going to clear something up for a minute here. In my eyes, gossip is this....when you have something to say about someone that you wouldn't say to their face. The only exception to this is when I might be extremly worried about someone, and they aren't listening to me....then I might ask someone who is close to me, that I can trust for advice. Now, bringing me to my next topic....

Last night, while talking to someone, I realized something. Whenever I have something serious on my plate, no matter what it is, I always talk to someone about it. Whether it be so they can pray, or I need advice...whatever it be...there is always someone else who knows. Most of my friends know that if they come to me and it is very serious, I am going to talk to someone else. Usually Joey. So, last night, while talking to this friend of mine, I realized that the person who actually introduced us talks to him. Uses him as his vent. When I bring something to the person who introduced us, he takes it to this friend of ours. Now, I am a big one to enforce a no gossip rule, and when I talk to you about something, if I ask you not to say anything to anyone, I really expect you not to. However, last night, when I put pieces together, and realized that he knows alot more than I thought, it was okay with me that he knew. It made it a lot easier to talk to him about things, and the ice had already been broken.

Anyways, if you really trust someone, and you have something serious that you bring to the table, if it is THAT serious that you had to take it to someone else, you have to expect that whoever you took it to, may need to take it to someone else.

Make any sense here? Anyway, that was my revalation for the month!

2 Weeks from tomorrow is my birthday! 2 Weeks from yesterday, Josh, Scottie and Dave get here....

Let me talk about that for a second. One of the greatest things about when they are here....I am not JUST seeing my boyfriend, but seeing my friends too. And, they will all hug me! Which is going to be so great. After having months of never ending hugs, and then not having any....that is big in my book! But yeah. I am looking forward to it. Kato can't come, Sarah might be able to, Buddha....well, I don't know. Eric is waiting to see, and Sota just found out she can't come (I'm sorry hun! We'll find a way soon!).

Anyway, I have to go.....

Because of Him,
Beckie
1 Thess 5:16-18
Phil 4:13

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/255600-Coconut-Soda