*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/255188-dont-wanna
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#255188 added September 2, 2003 at 8:54pm
Restrictions: None
dont wanna
i don't wanna go to school. i talked to kellie last night, she's obviously pissed at me, and trying to show how much she is better then me. ok so she can drive whatever.
last night i read "night" ugh. how depressing. i went to bed and i haven't gotten out of the stooper i am in. is stooper the right word? i should probably usedthe word funk. yes funk. ugh don't wanna go to school. :((((((


ok, it's now about 11 hours after i wrote that. I feel much better, thanks. Today was pretty good, it sucks when you dread things because of the people you call friends. Blanca came back to school, i saw her in the begining of 2nd hour, she was just wandering and it was heartbreaking. Her brother died last week, i was in the counseler's office when she found out (she didn't see me) she just started screaming. it was horrible. She talked about it abit and cried, death is so horrible. Apperently he had been driving and an ambulence was behind him and they said he was driving along and suddenly his head jerked to the side and he hit someone. He had a heartattack. He was only 26. Ugh. So i took her to lunch with monica, we went to this little greasy pizza place and had a good time. She looked like she was thinking about something else for a couple minutes. Hey, I'm not saying that discussing peporoni vs. sasuge is a great brain stimulant but that's okie.
In 4th i made a bday cake for tiffany, well i tried at least, the cake went fine, but the frosting.... ok, i carmalized the sugar and corn s. yeah. pretty sad. so it's grany and nasty. well hopefully she'll still be happy. right now i'm chatting with alicia, today she was kinda pissy and i asked her if she was pissed off at me and now she's pissed. she wont drop it. so i'm invisible and she'll probably come over here and smother me in my sleep or something. lol J/K!!!!!!!

© Copyright 2003 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/255188-dont-wanna