*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/253284-the-accident
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#253284 added August 14, 2003 at 7:21pm
Restrictions: None
the accident
today was the 1st day of school. but right now i really don't care. monica and kellie got into an accident, monica accidently hit the back of kellie's truck. kelli's back bumper is kinda messed up. monica's front is messed up kinda to, the head lights are shattered and for a while it wouldn't start. god. this really sucks. we all decided not tell the powers that be (the adults) monica's insurance is still going through the paper work, today was the 1st day she drove to school. kellie is going to tell her dad that someone hit her at work or something and monica told her dad that she got hit at school. i'm not sure about kellie, but monica is prob going to get a ride from her dad to school, god. monica's jeep is really crappy......... a suziki 1989. really small, and i guess the breaks don't work well. i'm so tired, my feet hurt (you try walking around all day in 3in boot heals.) dumb yeah, i know, but they are so beatiful! i really hope everything works out with this whole thing..............

© Copyright 2003 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/253284-the-accident