*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/253097-tommorow-is-the-last-day-of-freedom
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#253097 added August 12, 2003 at 9:26pm
Restrictions: None
tommorow is the last day of "freedom"
Ok, as I sat waiting with Kellie in the office at school (she was changing her schdule) I did the math and figured out exactly how many weeks i have left in school. This year I will be a junior (i feel like i am still a scared little freshmen!)So each semester has 18 weeks, 2 semesters for the year, 36 weeks. Two school years, 72 weeks!!!!!!!!!! That doesn't sound too bad does it? Try 72x5 360!!!! wohooooooooooo!!!!! But then I have to start thinking about growing up! booo ;)
Ferron just called, I haven't really talked to her in a long time. I'm not really sure why, but it is probably my fault. I'm getting so involved with my "new" life that people who are no longer around me and speaking to me much are drifting. Michael called a couple days ago while i was getting ready, (alicia was comming to pick me up) he was in the car with brandon and his new gf. Everything I would say he would relay to them (ex. Me... My hair looks like crap! him.... her hair looks like crap!) ok if you wanna talk to me talk to me! don't use me to entertain other people. I felt like telling him to go fuck himself. He told me that he was really off drugs now. I am just so sick of it, the whole begining of the summer he told me that he had quit. He claimed he wasn't addicted because he had never bought himself drugs (what?!) that makes no sense. I know myself, when around people I love i can be persuaded to do some stupid stuff, just read the enteries around Feb. 14, so dumb.

Well i am almost done with my work! Yay! I just need to finish my "Drowned and the saved" essay, and so far that is going pretty well. Kellie just bought a new car, a pretty blue mitsubishi lancer. Whatever that means, it's pretty cool, but she is gonna have a hell of a time paying that sucker off. $15,000!!! ahhh!! she's gonna be always working and worrying! We are 16! we don't need that, worrying about bills, and if she gets into an accident? forget about it! i'm gonna get a crappy old clunker! hell ya! but hopefully with a good stero! till later!
mj

© Copyright 2003 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/253097-tommorow-is-the-last-day-of-freedom