*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251658-Wow
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#251658 added August 1, 2003 at 4:10am
Restrictions: None
Wow!
I have a date with Stacey Mac! I've asked her out a million times and she finally said yes. It was her last day at Stop and Shop on the 30th. I gave her a goodbye hug (which was pretty strong too) and then I said, "Alright, I'll make a deal with you, I won't come by and visit you at work every single day if we go to the movies." She laughed as always when I asked her out and I continued, "It doesn't even have to be the movies, We can go out to dinner. I'll take you to Friendly's! Please, just one date. Hell, we can go get an ice cream in seperate cars!" This made her, other Stacey, and Georgie burst out laughing hysterically. That's what I'm good at. Then she said "Alright, we possibly can go to the movies" I asked "Now by 'possibly' do you mean 'there's no chance in hell you sick scumbag' possibly?" and she said "No, it means we will possibly go to the movies"

So that was a success as long as the 'possibly' turns out to be a 'yes'. Then tonight I also got Stacey's cellphone number! Score! I've asked for that a bunch of times and always had her go "Yer funny!" with no number. But not this time! I got it! Boo ya! Then when she was leaving, I offered my arm, she took it, and we skipped to her car! So good! Hopefully this date is soon, I'm actually all jittery thinking about it.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251658-Wow