*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251134-A-Week-Down-the-Cape
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#251134 added July 27, 2003 at 1:06am
Restrictions: None
A Week Down the Cape
Well, that certainly was a fun time. Went down to the Eastham cottage for a week and relaxed. Mainly by myself the first few days because my dad had a ton of things to do. The third day Brian came up to rescue me and I went to his house in Marstons Mills and I got to see my Baby Baby Baby Shaneen! That couldn't have been better. Well, actually it could've been if Dan went to Worchester for work. He never found a ride and stayed home for a week. That wasn't cool, but it didn't stop me from hitting on Shaneen profusely. I got her a rose and everything. We even picked out our song. "Super Star" by the Carpenters. Mainly just because of the part that goes "Baby baby baby baby oh baby" which is good enough for me. Hehe, Dan was getting very jealous of me getting all the attention. I bought her a rose at the convience store which didn't sit well with him at all, hehe. But Dan knows that if I go too far that he can snap me in half without stressing any muscles at all, so he knows I won't go too far. But I will soon enough! In all fairness, I did see her first.

Well, I come back to Norwell and check up on some things and I see that the girl I had an eye on, Meghan, got a boyfriend. Well geez, how'd that happen in a week. According to her journal it sounds like the guy did something like I was going to do but thought she was too wild of a person to go for it. Nice romantic walk on the beach. Oh well, no harm done seeing as I never made a move. Dying to know how Steve is doing with his girl. I can't wait to hear it.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251134-A-Week-Down-the-Cape