*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250472-july-20-2003
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#250472 added July 21, 2003 at 1:11am
Restrictions: None
july 20 2003
I hung out with kellie and alicia today. Fun Fun fun. Racing in k-mart with kids toys, trying on hideious outfits, snapping pictures everywhere. Blasting slipknot as we pass old women. :D ehehehhehe.
Tiffany im'ed me, saying how glad she was that dee and jesse were gone and hold relieved her dogs were. Lol, she tried to get me to hate on dee, but i'm so tired of it. She talked about her and dee running into my mom and i at the grocery store and how akward it was. She said that dee was so confused about my mom not really wanting to talk to her. Tiffany claims that she and dee had a real "heart to heart" talk. But i know dee can fool those like no other.
Ferron called, she talked about how the three of us used to be so close, and how we don't see each other anymore. She constantly hinted about comming up to visit me, and i just avoided talking like that. I know i need to do something but everytime the chance comes up my brain screams "I DON'T WANNA!!" and i listen. i'm such a coward. I love ferron, but i don't want her drama in my life. I talked to her for 10 minutes and for an hour after i was depressed. Keshia is still being abused by Delta, and she now has an eating disorder and is addicted to diet pills. I suspect ferron is partying again, and i just don't know. i just don't want to know. Right now i am surrounding myself with my family and friends that are new. These friends seem so much more innocent. I know they aren't in some ways but there lives have been sheltered in some ways that just amaze me.
well i gotta wake up early tommorw..................

if you are reading this take my polls!!!!!!!

© Copyright 2003 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250472-july-20-2003