*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250312-about-a-month-til-school
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#250312 added July 19, 2003 at 4:33pm
Restrictions: None
about a month til school
I just gave my long haired guniea pig a bath and cut. She is the prettiest pig we have right now. But if you have ever had a long haired g.p. you know that when they pee the pee might stay where it came out of. So she just had chunks of hair that were stuck together by pee. Really gross.
School starts in about a month. Whew. I have to get to work on my essays for pre-ap. I'm so nervous. Ugh, I have already read the fountainhead, Great Gatsby, The scarlett Letter, snow falling on cedars. Now i just need to finish my work for them and read "the drowned and the saved." ugh, i already have tried to read it but it is not in anyway a light read. So i'm probably going to have to become a hermit for a weekend and read it. I bet shuey has already done all of it. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i think that they are containing the fire right now. I'm not sure though. There isn't as much smoke here and the monsoon has come (finally!). The fire isn't headline news anymore so i'm not sure. I have a cold and that kinda sucks.

I saw dee yesterday at the grocery store with tiffany, talk about akward. My mom and i walked right into them. And tiffany pulled me aside, and in a conspitoray way she told me that she has been hiding in her room for the past week (dee is living w/ her boyfriend and they got evacuated so they are staying with tiffany for a while) yeah right. tiffany doesn't have the balls to say what she feels. whatever. she wants me to go to an art show or something with her. i don't really want to. i respect the memories i have and i don't need to be involved in her petty little drama.

my friend kellie wants to start a show named "dumbass" she is planing on doing things like the show jackass. this might not seem weird, but not many ppl see that side of her, usually she is very quiet and sweet in class. she is pretty preppy. but i think she wants to be a rebel punk chick or something. she thinks i'm her way to crazyness. ummmmm no. and monica also, but i don't think that monica is very intrested. oh well, it's going to be intresting to watch at least.

© Copyright 2003 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250312-about-a-month-til-school