*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/249380-What-to-do-now
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#249380 added July 10, 2003 at 8:00pm
Restrictions: None
What to do now
Well, single life has been fun. Hehe, actually it's less active than my dating life pertaining to the number of girls I hit on profusly. Just the usual: Stacey, Stacey, .....actually I think that's it. Wow, have I toned down a lot. Oh well. Nothing really new I would guess. I can't remember if I told about the time I passed out on register on the 5th. Anyways, got the screen name of a cashier Meghan or "Phippes". There are way too many Meghans at Stop and Shop. Good thing she has Phippes on her name tag. Four is enough. Anyways, talked to her for the past few days briefly, then got her screen name. Was it just me, or did she seem excited when I asked her for it? Who knows. She's decent. She's decent looking. On top of it all, she's a Mega Man fan. That fuckin' rocks.

Going down the cape to see my baby baby baby Shaneen next weekend and hopefully for the week. That's going to be awesome. Haven't seen her since my Graduation party. She is the best.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/249380-What-to-do-now