*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/248949-dreamcatcher
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#248949 added July 7, 2003 at 4:35pm
Restrictions: None
dreamcatcher
i remeber very few dreams that i have had. the only way i will remember something is if it is a hint from my past or future. for example, a couple months before we moved i drempt that i was sitting in a strange room that i had never seen before. but the room was comforting, it felt like home. 2 months later with no warning my parents bought the house. a couple years ago i had a dream about some guys i knew chasing me, and they were vampires. everyone around me screamed and ran. they only seemed to be after me though. i fought them and i ran. eventually i gave up, and said "don't take too much" and one of the guys (someone who i used to really like) tipped my neck and drank blood, then he called to someone else, the other guy then took over and took me back to my friends. after that dream i like totally fell in love with the 2nd guy, i think it was my subcouncious telling me that it was leaving the 1st behind and going to the 2nd. the whole blood thing... blood is the life force inside me, both took some and because of them i am changed.

but the most important dream ever still scares me. i had it when i was about 9, living on the navajo indian reservation. i remember some things about it, it was night, i was a distance away and i could see my parent's car with everyone in my family in it but me. there was a horrible wreck. they all died. i just remember that and the fact that i woke up in a cold sweat. i think about it often. i have a strange feeling that this dream means i am going to die in a car wreck. that isn't what worries me; the thought of my family dying and leaving me chills me to the bone.

it is amazing how much dreams can affect my life. i have deja vu or however you spell it all the time. about once a week i feel like i have already done something like that, in a dream.

© Copyright 2003 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/248949-dreamcatcher