*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/247361-VP-Al
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#247361 added June 24, 2003 at 3:47pm
Restrictions: None
VP Al
So the Vice President of our company, Al, was there the day I began working at Arby's. And he was one of the team who trained me. He got word that I was moving, and came all the way out to say good bye in person, and he did so today.

Can you even begin to imagine the looks I got when the new crew memebrs found out that he was the VP of the company, and yet he just hugged me???? Priceless is what it was!

But a good day at work. Not too bad. I got to train a new person, who I believe is going to do really well, and I was on front counter. :)

Also, when I first moved to Missouri, a guy at my church caught my interest, but he didn't know I was alive until recently. And today, he came into my job and asked if I wanted to go out for dinner tonight. I found this kind of ironic since #1 I am moving back home quickly, and #2, I am now involved with someone. This whole time, I have been here and single. And now I have someone and he notices me! I just about laughed out loud when he asked. But, I dealt with it kindly, just explaining those 2 things. Nice of him to ask though.....(Remember him Joelle????)


LOL

Anyways, I am gonna get moving here, and find something constructive to do.......


Smiling at finally having a good day at work,
The Bek

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/247361-VP-Al