*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/247234-All-over-again
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#247234 added June 23, 2003 at 4:44pm
Restrictions: None
All over again
You know, a few months back, I wrote about the feelings I had when I was leaving New York. And here I am again, finding that I want to write a lot of the same things......


This week is my last week in Missouri. Today was the last Monday I have to work half awake, and then unload the truck. Tomorrow will be the last Tuesday when I will still feel like it is Monday, and I will drag around work. Things like that are hindering my thoughts. Last night? Great night. Sarah, Josh and I spent the night eating ice cream, singing Good Riddance, and taking pictures. Will that be the last night we do that all night? Things like that are eating me up.

Sarah and I were talking last night about how this is going to be the longest week in our history, but the shortest all at the same time. I just don't know.

Pray for me and my friends. Pray that everything fall into place with the move. Pray for Mandi.


Love,
Beckie

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/247234-All-over-again