*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245543-Good-Riddance
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#245543 added June 10, 2003 at 5:35pm
Restrictions: None
Good Riddance
"Another turning point a fork stuck in the road, time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go. So make the best of this task and don't ask why, it's not a question but a lesson learned in time, it's something unpredictable, but in the ends it's right, I hope you had the time of your life."

So, someone at work who is extremly upset that I am leaving her played this song for me at work today, and it touched me. Secular? Yep. Anything wrong with it? Nope.

You see, I find my strength a lot of the time through music. Playing it, writing it, singing it, hearing it. And it does touch me. Grant it, a lot of the time, it is done through Praise and Worship....but all the same....

This song touched me, even though I have heard it and sang it so many times......but the thought behind that she put into it. Amazing.

Well, I'm going to get moving here, and whatever. Pray for Sarah and I, and Mandi. We all have stuff to decide, and decisions that we have to live with. Not an easy thing.

Because of Him,
Beckie
Phil 4:13

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245543-Good-Riddance