*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245450-diapers
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#245450 added June 10, 2003 at 12:29am
Restrictions: None
diapers
well i got a job. i'm going to be babysitting for a lady that works with my mom. the pay kinda sucks but that's ok! i don't have to wear a uniform, have an inept boss, hate my co workers or any of that bs!! yay!!! i get to change diapers and try to keep 3 kids from killing each other. it is tiring but that's ok. i hope this works out. unlike taco hell. :-s

so i went over and had "the talk" with tiffany. i told her that i wasn't going to do what she did...... yell at dee, swear that she would never speak to her again, then a month later take her on a shopping spree and act like nothing had ever happened. jeeze i had to tell tiffany about dee and jesse. if this is confusing read my older entries... the reallllllllllllyyyyyyyyy old ones. i have other friends, i told her that if she was going to be buddy buddy with dee she better not plan on having me around. as usual she swore that she hates jesse and doesn't want either of them around. i don't know. i'm afraid that dee will try to blackmail me. i'm really scared.

michael has a new boyfriend, he called me for the first time in forever, he was so happy i didn't realize it was him. he bubbled about his bf (matt) and threw in a couple snide remarks about some of my new friends. jessica was a girl that he knew from speech and debate, as well as math. she used to like brandon. i explained all this in the entry about prom. anyway prom night we became friends and we're pretty cool. we are total smart asses with each other and fight every two seconds. micheal claims that when in math all she would do would be saying how great i am. lol. right........ doubtful.

my cousin sara visited this past weekend. ugh. don't like her. i refused to go to her family's house for our anual turkey celibrations and everyone was butt hurt. it is just so tense there. and sara tries to parent me. wtf? she has no right. this past turkey day was like the best one ever, it was so relaxed and fun. whoopie dooo, sara invited herself to come this year. lovely.

i'm writing my essay for the summer reading. right now i'm doing "the fountainhead" by ann ryandi. great book. i have to talk about a couple quotes, there are some pretty good ones. the one that sticks with me is.............

you are much worse then a bitch. you are a saint.

cool huh?

© Copyright 2003 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245450-diapers