*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/244558----SaRah---
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#244558 added June 4, 2003 at 7:56am
Restrictions: None
<---_SaRah_--->

I'm listening to Avril's album now for some reason- I just felt like it...
I've just spent 3 hours doing my homework and I still haven't finished it...I really want to go to bed and read but I know once I get into bed that I'll fall asleep and no reading will be done.
Today was an okay day, nothing really happened.
In our free period, Kirsty and I were in one of the little library rooms and she was bitching about my English teacher who everyone including me hates with a passion...then when it was time to go we walked out and THE TEACHER WAS IN THE NEXT ROOM AND MUST HAVE HEARD EVERY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have English tomorrow- I hope she doesn't say anything....
It was Sara's 18th birthday today- I got her this nice little mirror and stand with drawers for her jewelry. It's pink and purple and sparkly with 'friends' written on it in sparkly writing.
And as a joke, I got her this jack in the box clown....hehehehhe

AJ invited me to his party, but i think it was only because Sara asked me if i was going and i said i wasn't invited...but who cares?????????


OMG at TAFE last night, this bunch of hot guys threw this bottle cap at the bin near where me christeen amanda and kirsty were sitting and christeen went spastic and started pegging things at the guys...it was so embarassing. the guys were just trying to brt our attention..........

GOTTA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TOODLES!


~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~




~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2003 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/244558----SaRah---