*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/244510-Been-Slacking
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#244510 added June 4, 2003 at 12:54am
Restrictions: None
Been Slacking
Been awhile since I last wrote. Let's update, shall we? Well, me and Andrea got our unofficial one month in, things kinda got rocky, but always turned out better than before. Tonight things got a little rocky, but they kinda stayed that way. She never said "I love you" back....Oh well, whatever happens, happens.

Let me just tell my girlfriend, Andrea, and all previous (and maybe future if this gets a lot worse) girlfriends how I operate. #1 thing you have to deal with: I like girls. Not just you, there are others. There are girls that may be hotter than you, if you ask, I will be brutally honest and tell the truth. I flirt, I hug, I even kiss a select few. The thing about that is, I'm not cheating on you, I'm not thinking about cheating, I am yours. #2: You aren't going to change how I act. I don't care if you're Pamela Anderson, you don't change this guy. I'm very nice, I'm very affectionate, and very into you. The other girls aren't what I would rather be with. Only one person I say "I love you" to, only one that I call late at night, only one that I worry over, only one that I want to be with. That's you. Not some supermodel, unless you are one, just you. Let's just leave it at that, shall we?

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/244510-Been-Slacking