*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/244316-my-confused-sense-of-time
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#244316 added June 2, 2003 at 10:04pm
Restrictions: None
my confused sense of time
Theme park trip was fun, though not as fun as the trip there with the boys.

Felt like crap on the way home. The past two years, I had been sick (or practically incapacitated) on the day of this trip. This year, I made it to the trip, but on the busride home, my body decided that it wanted payback for letting me go. So I was very tired, vaguely nauseas, and had (well, still have) a moderately bad headache.

Found a quote today while reading through articles:
"You write to communicate to the hearts and minds of others what's burning inside you. And we edit to let the fire show through the smoke." - Arthur Plotnik

(A quote which reminded me that I still have 50 pages left... I have been really busy though.)

The past few weeks are so jumbled in my mind... Exams were some week in May, as were the AP exam, the other theme park trip, getting grades back, and the beginning of my course.... Can't remember what order it all came in, and I'm looking at a calendar of May and can't make any sense of the weeks. There's either one week too many or one weektoo few or I'm adding together days which shouldn't be added or mixing weeks together or... I have no idea what I'm doing...

I'm hungry, but I have no desire to put anything into my stomach.

Something else I was going to say...

Doesn't matter. I need sleep.

© Copyright 2003 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/244316-my-confused-sense-of-time