*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/244019-trust
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#244019 added June 1, 2003 at 1:23am
Restrictions: None
trust
it turns out that dee was playing everyone. she was dating 3 guys at once and no one knew anything. hell two of them hung out with her and they didn't know. i'm so tired of this bullshit. i don't want to be around her and all her stupid little dramas. she is the most self centered person i have ever known, and i have the feeling that she will crush anyone that gets in her way. i think that she may try to blackmail me in some way. god i'm so sick of this, i have no idea where she is. everything came out last night, and there was a big fight, i only found out a couple hours ago when one of the guys came and got me and we looked for her and the other guy. i'm kind of scared for her safety but whatever. she will do what she is best at..... controlling and surviving. i don't know what to do so whatever, i'm just going to pretend like nothing ever happened. when she comes to get her stuff and do her laundry i will tell her that i will never trust her again and that i don't want her around me. i don't know what else i can do.
mj

© Copyright 2003 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/244019-trust