*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/243364-Surprises
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#243364 added May 29, 2003 at 6:15am
Restrictions: None
Surprises
         'Nee-chan, it is time. The others are ready.
         That was Sukina in case none of you remembered. She was talking to me telepathically. I looked up and saw one of my sister's agents. She may not have had such a good intelligence service as I did, but it was enough for her to spring a few surprises as she needed. Of course, when I say surprises, I meant for me. My sister takes a childlike delight in showing me that there are places where even I can't go.
         I see her. She's unfamiliar, I said.
         Narcissa Malfoy. I knew her anger would come in handy one day.
         Uh huh. Are you sure she is on our side?
         All I need is for her to distract the others. We will need some light to get rid of these dementors before we can purify this place.
         What about Aniki?
         
She hesitated. I felt her looking up, and so I turned to look as well.
         Aniki was fighting with Kurama and Hiei. They were the only two left standing. All three were tired and wounded. Botan was healing those who had been knocked out. Sukina was looking at Aniki sadly.
         Follow your heart, it'll lead you to your dream... she began.
         Follow your feet, it'll take you there.
         Follow your eyes, you'll see it soon. Someone had joined out chorus.
         Follow your hands, they'll show you how.
         Follow the scent, it'll lure you there.
         Follow the taste, and realize your dream
four people had joined us.
         Our minds and powers blended.
         Reach for the stars and bring forth the light!

         A shaft of light from the heavens burst forth and burnt some dementors to a crisp.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/243364-Surprises