*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242636-Vengeance
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#242636 added May 28, 2003 at 5:45am
Restrictions: None
Vengeance
         "Help Sukina," I said to Kurama, my voice going strangely soft yet deadly. He didn't argue.
         "When she is initiated into the Circle we will be unstoppable!" Kilsoan said.
         "You seem to have forgotten something. According to the Prophecy, if you meet either my sister or I, we will butcher your people. Another thing too... Remember that Rumen needs my sister and I alive if his plan to bring his master into power is to succeed, and for your Master to sit on the Throne. You can't kill us, but if you don't get rid of us, you're dead anyway," I smiled pleasantly at him.
         "And did I mention that I was going to have you flailed and then dipped into hot oil? Killing the Mikodo family is one thing, but their Shikigamis are unforgivable!" I continued, playing with my blade negliegently.
         "Once my Lord uses the Everlast Staff you will all be under him," he said, suddenly lunging forward to attack me.
         I blocked him off easily. It was no hard matter. "Really? I'm a descendent of Suriela, you idiot. We're immune to it," I grinned.
         That infuriated him. He shouted and lunged again for me, but just as easily I blocked him again. This was not even making me break a sweat, which made me suspect that Kilsoan was up to something. I didn't think that reports of his skill were overstated. My girls were not that trivial.
         His mouth was moving but I could not hear him say anything. "What happened? Cat got your tongue?" I sneered, until I realized what he was really up to. His mouth were repeating the same words over and over again. He was chanting!!!
         "Inahs shiroi mikodaterahs duana tuaros mikarosana innakin DIANSA!" he shouted.
         I was pinned under him and at that moment, a host of Shikigamis burst out from his shadow. It was just the faintest of shadows, but they were coming. In any moment I would be incinerated by the strength of the Chi they emated. "Siona, Darek, Illusian!" I called out three of my ground Shikigamis.
         They came out of my shadow about a moment before the others did, and their coming out pushed me away from the danger. I was flung, together with Kilsoan, away from the scene, where a Banshee, a White Tiger, a CandleChild, a WhiteSnake, a Unicorn, a Sacred Buffalo were fighting with each other.
         "C'mon, my children! Kill her!" Kilsoan said, cheering on his Shikigamnis. He did not notice me at all.
         Sighing, I picked up a large club and knocked him on the head sharply. Yes, I know it was anti-climatic, but look at it this way. He went out knowing that his Shikigamis were getting the best of mine. When he was knocked out, he didn't know what hit him. *grin!* And did I mention that once a Shikigami owner is out their Shikigamis would disappear as well?
         I looked around, wondering what I was going to do. Despite everythign that had happened and what I may have led you to believe, I was not invincible and I was certainly tired. There is only so much one can do on adrealine.The past one week had been hectic and exhausting.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242636-Vengeance