*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242402-Sex-Ed
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#242402 added May 21, 2003 at 6:33am
Restrictions: None
Sex Ed
Okay, so it was the first day of the three day mandatory Crossroads programme at my school and it was SO GOOD, except for the whole 'safe sex' thing that's always talked about and I have a whole lot of quotes, and I apologise in advance if they're disgusting, but what can I say?

First we had a talk on STI's.
The nurse was going on about genital warts and Natalie goes "I had a wart on my finger when I was little, but it went away by itself" Then there was silent and she says "It wasn't SEXUAL or anything"
LOL
Then the nurse was telling us that if we ever DO get genital warts then we mustn't "just sit around and watch them grow", we have to go and see them because they "love to see people's warts"
OKAY, that was the disgusting part over with !

Then after that, we went into another room and there was a lesbian and a gay guy who gave us this talk on homosexuality and at the end, it was question time and:
Lindsay: (Putting her hand up)
Jason: (The gay guy) Yes?
Lindsay: This is a question for Veronica (The lesbian)
Veronica: Okay, go ahead!
Lindsay: Have you heard All The Things She Said by TaTu? You know, the lesbians?
Veronica: Yes, I have.
Lindsay: Well, do you look up to that song? Is it like your anthem?

OMG I so can't believe she SAID that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How BLONDE!

Then we had the safe sex thing and we had to have this relay race where we have to put the condoms on these plastic penis's.
Well, as you know, I'm inexperienced and I was having trouble and Cassey goes "Oh, Sarah, we can tel you're inexperienced in this area" And I go "Shut up, at least I'm not a slut like you"
Yeah, I know it was nasty, but whatever.

Then we had this lady talk to us who was HIV positive and lost her 3 yr old daughter to HIV and Lindsay goes:
"When your daughter died, did you cry?"
DUMBASS!

© Copyright 2003 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242402-Sex-Ed