*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242364-vigilant
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#242364 added May 20, 2003 at 11:05pm
Restrictions: None
vigilant
Well, I actually did go back and throw the results of that percentages quiz. Here are the details for "Vigilant," my second highest type.

Vigilant

(Relationships)

Possess an exceptional awareness of their environment. Survivors, antennae. Naturally assume role of social critic/watchdog.

Autonomy: Vigilant-Style individuals possess a resilient independence. They keep their own counsel, they require no outside reassurance or advice, they make decisions easily, and they can take care of themselves.

Caution: They are careful in their dealings with others, preferring to size up a person before entering into a relationship.

Perceptiveness: They are good listeners, with an ear for subtlety, tone, and multiple levels of communication.

Self-Defense: Individuals with Vigilant style are feisty and do not hesitate to stand up for themselves, especially when they are under attack.

Alertness to Criticism: They take criticism very seriously without becoming intimidated.

Fidelity: They place a high premium on fidelity and loyalty. They work hard to earn it, and they never take it for granted.


Again, I disagree with parts (specifically: I don't consider myself "feisty," and I don't "make decisions easily"). All else I agree with, especially everything under "Perceptiveness."

http://www.personalityonline.com/tests/engine.html?testid=3

© Copyright 2003 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242364-vigilant