*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242352-Day-Thirty-One-Part-Three
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#242352 added May 21, 2003 at 4:22am
Restrictions: None
Day Thirty-One, Part Three
         When we reached the Stadium, Sukina was already there with the rest of the students. All of them were ready to fight, but they were strangely silent. I think it had something to do with the way Sukina had brought them here in merely ten minutes. Botan was ready with her broom, but I think that she would be more useful to us by keeping out of the way rather than risking her getting into danger. We could not lose a Healer.
         "Are we ready?" Hiei asked. I was surprised to see him taking the lead.
         "We completed a sweep of the area. In this place there are three ways to enter. None of them are guarded, but we heard sounds of fighting and once this veil falls down, you can see the people pouring out opf the stadium. They're all very scared," Peter said.
         "Scared is an understatement," Kirua replied.
         "Our main priority is to get Professor Sapplefuss out of there. The fighting can wait. We need to get her out or everything's lost," I said.
         "The guys will be the diversions. Since only you, Sukina and Botan have access to getting anyone out of here fast, you guys'll have to wait for an opportunity to grab her and go," Kurama said, looking at the three of us sternly in the eye.
         "We'll need to divide into three groups then," Clapika said.
         "Naoko and I will take one group, Hiei and Sukina another, with Botan and Peter the last one. Clapika, Yokoshima, you're with Peter. Shuura, Killua, Gon, take care of Sukina. Naoko and I will be going in alone. Remember, get her out! Everything else is secondary. Where's the exit, Kirua?" Kurama asked. Without another word, we separated as soon as Kirua pointed.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242352-Day-Thirty-One-Part-Three