*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242207-This-is-journal-writing-time
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#242207 added May 19, 2003 at 9:33pm
Restrictions: None
This is journal writing time
No time for a report now. This is major journal entry writing time. How things have turned in the span of 3 hours. Me and Andrea were getting kinda heavy today, if time permitted, we would've had sex, almost guarenteed. Time didn't permit though, so we didn't. Things are going great though. Well, they were...

About 3 hours later, Andrea Im's me to call her cell. So I do and she tells me that Steve basically has confessed his love for her. Dammit Steve, that's my girl you're moving in on! He said if him and Andrea were dating, he wouldn't be friends with me. What a backstabbing prick. I don't know where he got the balls for this one. He's trying to get me and Andrea to break up. Figures, the one girl I am completely happy with and we both love each other, then Steve casts a shadow down on her making her feel horrible. She feels it's her fault, it isn't. Steve does this to all the girls he likes. He makes up a huge relationship in his head with some girl and then approaches it like they know it too. Damn you Steve. I'm not really mad, but back off, alright?

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242207-This-is-journal-writing-time