*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242108-Hard-Time--but-getting-better
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#242108 added May 19, 2003 at 7:13am
Restrictions: None
Hard Time- but getting better~~
I've been having a hard time recently- I keep feeling as though no one really likes/cares about me and it's got me really down. It seems like nothing can make me laugh now.

Kirsty doesn't know if she'l be at TAFE tomorrow and I don't suppose I care anymore- I know I can survive without her. Well, I have so far and it's been almost a week.

I'm not looking forward to Wednesday- it's sports day & if Kirsty doesn't attend sport, I'm going to be stuck with Elly for 2 hours playing a sport I absolutely HATE at another school which is always bad, since all the students point and laugh at us cause we so suck at volleyball. Plus, we have to put up with this bitchy teacher who yells at us to "MOVE! CALL FOR THE BALL!" as if it's a championship match or something.

Anyhoodles, I'm gonna go and finish studying for my LAST EXAM!!!! (Society & Culture- It's gonna be a killer)

OHHHH!!!
~WARNING: BABBLING ABOUT SARAH'S LATEST FIC IDEA COMING UP- AND IT'S B&B!~

I've started another B&B fic called "The Portofino Series" but I'm not too sure where it's gonna end up all I know is that it will revolve around the characters: Brooke (of COURSE!), Ridge, Deacon, Whip (YaY! The Whipster's back in my fics!), Stephanie,Massimo, Macy & Thorne

I'm not too sure of the coupling though...at first I thought Brooke/Ridge, coz I just want to see Brooke happy, but I watched it today and they were so gooey that it sickened me, so I dunno. Then, since I like my stories to end happily, I can't have Brooke/Deacon together forever (as much as I loved them together) unless I put Bridget with Ridge (since he isn't biologically her brother) which will totally ruin Brooke and drive her into the arms of Deacon which will somehow turn out okay after an understanding between Bridget and Brooke. But that would be too time consuming and I'm really just aiming for a few short, to the point chapters about what happens after they get back from Portofino.
Plus, I was thinking a short series of each, like Macy/Thorne/Lorenzo fighting it out (I don't like Lorenzo, so I could make something evil happen to him lol)
Then Brooke/Ridge/Bridget/Deacon/Whip... Ahem: Brooke is devastated when she finds out Bridget is in love with Ridge- she sees them kissing (after Ridge finds out she's not his sister). So she flees (with Hope of course) to somewhere...umm....well, somewhere where both Deacon and Whip would be. She runs into Deacon and after a few spats, falls in 'love' with him again.
Whip comes into the picture suddenly and saves her from a mistake (Deacon) and drags her away, which she resents. Now, one of two things could happen: She falls in love with Whip and they live happily ever after, or she makes it back to Deacon and THEY live happily ever after, after getting Bridget's blessing because she's with Ridge.
WHEW!!!!!!!
Oh, I was gonna add a little something with Stephanie/Eric/Massimo, but I hate Stephanie, I don't think she deserves Eric, but she can have Massimo cause I hate him, too.

OMG I've just babbled on........
OKAY, Well, I'm going..
Toodles!

~SARAH-BEARAH~
PS: I don't think I'll be posting the story as I don't think many people want to read a The Bold And The Beautiful Fic by a 16 year old hopeless romantic.

© Copyright 2003 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242108-Hard-Time--but-getting-better