*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242078-Old-Stuff-New
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#242078 added May 18, 2003 at 8:24pm
Restrictions: None
Old Stuff New
'ello 'ello 'ello

Sundays.

I've never been a very big fan of Sundays. Sundays should be spent cleaning out...tossing out...old rubbish and past lives. Yet I sometimes find myself strolling down memory lane on Sundays and reminiscing instead.

I completely forgot what the poetry site that meant so much to me last year was called. Maybe it's a sign of senility but I prefer to think I've moved on. I no longer feel the addiction to write poems...thank God. I do miss some people at that site though. That's the way the net is I've found...here today and gone the next. I can't log on there anymore as I've forgotten my password. I've contacted the site since but nothing works. I still can't check my old messages.

Gee...wasn't that depressing? Naw!!!! You want depressing...I'll give you something depressing. I wrote this early last year and got it posted along with my poetry.








One Timing

be careful out there



I have three Gods, two faces and only one thing on my mind.
By the time you see me coming I`ve already checked you out.
I have only one criterion that you must pass.
YOU`LL DO.
I`m not interested in what you call yourself.
I wont need to remember it.
Of all your things I plan on taking tonight,
you can keep your name.
It`s easier if you don`t speak.
I wont be seeing you in the morning.

You think it`s your body he wants.
He wants your soul.

He lost his long ago.





I seem to have written more than my fair share of crap. I hope anyone that knows me will recognize that "he" isn't me. I didn't want my writing to fall into a rut. I would hate to be remembered for this.

I feel like doing a bit of housecleaning right now. I can't see myself ever going back to that site again so like a cat bringing home a dead mouse, I`ve dragged some of the blurbs that accompanied my poems and copied them here.


Something about me, lets see.....I can`t yodel very well (at least that`s what the crowd at the movie theatre said last night), I`ve learned, when it`s labelled "Will cause severe ichting", to resit the urge to find out why and I luv ponytails.
My sense of humor is warped, my smile often wide and I swerve to avoid hitting animals.
Useless Thumbsucker nuggets huh? First of all, I`ve learned there`s no need locking a convertible, small people should be given the right of way every now and then... just make sure to stamp on their leaders if you get the chance and Thumbsucker`s nuggets aren`t useless.
I like bringing my own TV remote controller when I visit. I`ve found most people don`t like watching what I like watching.
Trying to figure out what topic this should be under......Poetry that tells a story......hmmm....Pet poetry maybe.....Pet poetry?......I love my pets but I can`t see them appreciating anything I might write for them unless it sounds like:

Here Cricket! Here Slowpoke!
Come and get it. Don`t choke.

Maybe they`ed like that, but what to write for the fish?
More tidbits about me huh? I luv when giggles become contagious, I like appearing in stranger`s family pictures and I`m a sucker for big brown eyes.


I'm sorry to hear that Terry will be leaving the site. *Frown* I'll miss you girl *Frown* and on that cheery note I'll say goodbye.



** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242078-Old-Stuff-New