*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/241865-This-is-fun
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#241865 added May 17, 2003 at 2:22am
Restrictions: None
This is fun
Me and Andrea watched select parts of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Things were going very well and we decided to go see a movie. When we were in line for the tickets, she wanted to go back home, but I was interested in seeing the Matrix again. I should've went home with her. Things were getting pretty intimate and who knows how far things could've gone. Went to dinner with Steve and Jon after the movie, it was a good time. Saw my Junior High Spanish Teacher. She's awesome. Anyways, when I was driving Andrea home, she didn't want to go back. I didn't want to drive her home either. I wish she could just stay with me, I love her. She loves me. I'm trying my hardest to make this last as long as possible, who knows, she could be the one I'm with for life. Certainly the best girlfriend (and most compatible) I've been with so far.

Went for a walk with Adam after I dropped off Andrea and got home. It was just like the summer when I first started this journal, except it was 39 degrees out. New sets of things to talk about too. I can't wait until school is ended, walks every night. Some with Adam, some with Andrea. The two people I want to know for the rest of my life.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/241865-This-is-fun