*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/241597-84-Derek-Goodfulness
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#241597 added May 15, 2003 at 10:58am
Restrictions: None
84% Derek Goodfulness
I often write about Mitchell and his sense of humor. This entry will be all about Derek for a change.

We've been doing a bit of Spring cleaning around here for sometime now. I was presented with a pile of papers that Derek wanted to get rid of...school things so I was told. Since many of them had his name on them or were personal he wanted me to burn them in the fireplace. I couldn't help myself from going through them and putting somethings aside coz I can't bring myself to destroy them.

Many of the papers were several years old. I'll post 2 things...a bit of a journal entry he wrote to his teacher and a thank you note he gave a girl for lending him a piece of paper.



An (edited) entry from Derek's journal...

"Derek's Wonderful Circus-life"

Hello, Guess what, //////
O-wait but 1st of all the title of my journal is unique. The letter in each word is the intial in each of my names. My middle name is Wayne.
Now I know what your thinking and yes my spelling is apaulling, but I //////

//////

I like writing journals, their almost like I'm writing you letters-not to be mistakin for a non-educational means of communicating.
Actually I don't really write girls letters so this is cool that I can write you, because your a girl so I can tell my friends we write each other notes.

//////

Tommorrow is the 18th, you know what that means? It's my 5th or fifth or (Roman numerals) month anniversary with Samantha.
I wanna buy her a canoe. But I can't afford it, I hope she doesn't dump me. Girls are so demanding, it's so stressful on me.

//////

I wanna be a clown. For any additional comments, please see the attached form.

Big Hugs!


Derek's teacher commented...

You do have a marvelous way with words Derek. It is too bad you did not make better use of this gift at the beginning of this course. A lot of people would give their "eye teeth" to have this talent!

This is Derek's thank you note to Sharon for giving him a piece of paper. I'm not sure if he used that very same piece of paper to write this note on. Hmmmmmmm...


Dear Shearin:

Thankyou for your kind graceful act of public goodfulness.
I just want you to know how grateful I am for the looseleaf in which you gave me, knowing U would never see it again.
This showed me what a kind, honest kind hearted individual you truly are. I only hope that one day when I marry my one true love, that:
A) She loves me as much as I love her,
B) She has always, been a woman and finally
C) That we have a daughter just as kind and as caring as you.

PS

They and I apologize for my atrosious pon-posterous, irritating spelling and for spelling your name wrong.

"Making a difference one sheet at a time"
Sinceraly and most gratefuly:
Derek
"Your biggest fan"



** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/241597-84-Derek-Goodfulness