*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/241393-Rough-one
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#241393 added May 13, 2003 at 10:59am
Restrictions: None
Rough one
Well, Mother's Day was a rough one. I was fine until Church. Our Pastor, Rusty, had a styrofoam cross at the front of the church, and we were all invited to put a silk flower on the cross in honor of someone important in our lives. At the point of which he was explaining it to us, I started crying. And was unable to stop for most of the rest of the sermon. The good news? Sarah, Eric and Joelle were all there with me, so I didn't feel quite like a looser.

Then, I spent the day with Kato. Doing a whole bunch of nothing....which was a very good feeling by the way. :) I took Eric's mom flowers, and called most of my other maternal figures.

But it was still a rough day.

Yesterday? Called into work. Abcessed tooth. We'll leave it at that. But after some nice drugs, I was okay.

So far, today isn't all that bad. I woke up before 9am. And I didn't even have to. :)


Take care all, and have a good day. I promise to write something of use next time.

Smiling,
Beckie
Phil 4:13

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/241393-Rough-one