*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/241255-sanity-and-sleep
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#241255 added May 12, 2003 at 12:59pm
Restrictions: None
sanity and sleep
Yesterday alone I spent 16 hours on that 1930s project. And that was with my mom helping me do simple but time-consuming things such as copying pictures and cutting them out.

I was finished last night at 4:30 AM. There was no possible way I could have made it into school and given a presentation. So for that reason and the reason of general sanity, I stayed home and slept deeply until noon. Usually I can only sleep until about ten and then fall back to sleep and wake up every hour after that. My dad took the project into school for me--there's no point in staying up until that time if you're not going to even hand in the project on time.

I honestly never thought it would take me that long to do such an uncomplicated project.

Amusement park trip with our brother school was awesome. (Only one thing...er...person which I really did not like at all... At least I was spared through most of the trip...) So exhausted after that. I was in the bus, thinking that the past tense of "Do you mind?" was "Did you minded?" and then "Did you mound?". Anyway, hopefully I won't get sick (again) when our school goes as a whole.

::sigh:: The only problem with staying home is that you can never quite recover all you've missed. Oh well, I'll deal with that when I come to it.

The moderator had better announce the editors of the literary magazine soon; she said she would announce them sometime last week and never did.

Plans for today: finish take-home test, finish rest of homework, get service hours and an application, get what I missed and try to do most of it, maybe start an extra credit project for history, maybe watch that DVD I've been meaning to.

Time to eat.

© Copyright 2003 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/241255-sanity-and-sleep