*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/241059-Mothers-Day
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#241059 added May 10, 2003 at 2:58pm
Restrictions: None
Mother's Day
Okay, so tomorrow is Mother's Day. This is the year that I would have been a mother. But it is okay that I am not...because look where things went. And then look at where I would be. It is all about God's plan.

Tomorrow, mothers across the world will be honored for all they do. They are not just child bearers. They are women of many talents.

They have to be able to heal wounds, last on only a few hours of sleep, cook for an entire family, and all of her kids' friends. She serves as a coach, a shepard, a confidant, a seamstress, and an accoutant (since she will make a budget that almost seems impossible).

Tomorrow, I will not be spending Mother's day with my mom....she is over 1,000 miles away. But I will be spending it with Eric's mom. She is all together too precious to me to over look. She is my Missouri mom.

Please remember to honor someone tomorrow. If you don't have a mother anymore, honor someone who has done a great deal for you. Been like a mother to you.


Because of Him,
Beckie
Phil 4:13

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/241059-Mothers-Day