*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240990-I-said-it
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#240990 added May 10, 2003 at 1:09am
Restrictions: None
I said it....
I love you. How many times have I said that I'll never say those words again? Who knows and who cares. I said it again. This time though, it was different. Instead of a girl running scared from the words, this one invited them in. There's a first for everything.

Me and Andrea spent the entire day together. Got out of school and went to Stop and Shop to get a cake. Her mum's birthday was today. We got that and went back to her house. Fun stuff. Anyways, hung out there for a little while which was good. Met the family and all, they're all nice. Then we decided to hang out at the mall, something we both rarely do. Nothing much to do there except play cards, which we did. We wanted to see a movie, but it was a little late. So we went back to my house to watch one on the computer. That worked out pretty good. We watched select parts of "The Crow." Towards the end we kinda focused on each other, which worked out even better. We were heavily making out and we stopped for a minute. She said "I have a secret, I think I like you." I said back "I have a secret too, I think I like you, just a tad more than a friend" we laughed and continued.

I drove her home and when we got there, we kissed goodnight and I said to her "I've got another secret, I think I love you." So there it was, right in the open. She said "That's good, I think I can live with that." It was better than a "oh, ok, bye" answer, but still, I didn't know if she felt the same way. I drove home thinking that I should've just let her go. Should've kept my mouth shut.

Well, called her up when I got home (she just gave me her cellphone number) and talked for awhile. Nothing really that interesting, trying to convince her parents to let her go to the Matrix show on Wed. Talking about friends. Anyways, she had to go, she was pretty tired. Then she said "I love you." There's that phrase again! This time coming from her mouth. I said it back and we hung up. So good. I really do love her.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240990-I-said-it