*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240937-Thanks-for-the-opinions
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#240937 added May 9, 2003 at 7:07pm
Restrictions: None
Thanks for the opinions
Thanks to all of my readers who know me, and who only know me through my postings. You have no idea what it meant to have so many replies to the last question ("How can you love someone for their potential to be someone or something?" Or something like that."

Funny how one of you who knows me knew exactly what I was referring to, and exactly what had been on my mind. It made me laugh when I read that email.......because I never led on that it was seriously on my mind or that it was about someone imparticular. And yet, you, who emailed me, knew that it was you and yours that I was concerned about. I'm glad though, because your email made me see that you are really trying hard to do what God wants you to. ALWAYS A GOOD THING.

Well, not a lot to say here....got a few days off work...Just Saturday and Sunday. But I need them....so it is a very very very good thing.

Take care all, and know that you are in my prayers.

Love,
Beckie
Phil 4:13

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240937-Thanks-for-the-opinions