*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240658-Things-are-getting-interesting
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#240658 added May 7, 2003 at 11:57pm
Restrictions: None
Things are getting interesting
Hehe, I love reading about people's lives. Especially if they don't know that I'm reading it. Ofcourse the best part of all is if it's about me. Andrea's journal is in her profile and I bookmarked it one time when I had my away message up and was running out the door, but stopped to check if someone was online. The entry she put today definatley points to she wants a relationship. I do too. The only thing is Prom. If Prom was over, I wouldn't even hesitate. I even talked to her about this and she said that if we were dating it wouldn't bother her because I had previous arrangements and it's Prom so things will get a little crazy. The thing is though. I'll feel so guilty if I go through with it with Shaneen. She is gorgeous and has to be my favorite person in the world, but if I have a girlfriend, that will change. That's why I've been delaying it for so long. I just don't want it to fuck up, but if I wait too long, things might fuck up anyways.....

"I called in sick to work today
And stayed in bed till noon.
And now I just don't care
Whats going on outside this room.
Things aren't getting better
My future's not so bright
Fuck the world
I'm hanging out with you tonight"
-The Queers

Fuck it.....I'm going for her.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240658-Things-are-getting-interesting