*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240603-Got-a-few-minutes
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#240603 added May 7, 2003 at 4:10pm
Restrictions: None
Got a few minutes....
Hello all!

Okay....what do I want to post today??

I think I'm just gonna ramble.

A lot has been happening since I got back from New York. A lot that I haven't been able to talk about, and some that I can, but won't. First off, it was to the point last Friday that I didn't care if I needed the money or not...I just needed to quit my job. That or loose my sanity. But, I didn't. And it has gotten better. For the time being anyways.

Have had some amazing things happen in the last few weeks.....got some blessings....gave some blessings. Saw God save a life and a soul...all in one. Have watched my friends make decisions for God, and some against.

Before I ramble anymore, I just want to say that GOd revealed to me this past week why I am in Missouri. I have been praying that he would show me why I was here.....bluntly...since I seem to not be able to see things. Well, He did last Monday night. (I can talk about this in here because Sarah said I can.) Last Monday night, Sarah took too many pills in an attempt to end her life. But before she took them, she called me. And Mandi and I were able to get to her house, and look for her-since she had left- and then find her. Just in time, as the paramedics said. Sarah is now staying with us....and it is going well. I say that God revealed this to me, because if He hadn't led me here, Mandi would never have been out here, and then Sarah wouldn't have had us to call.

God saved Sarah from I don't know what besides death...but He did it. And He was able to work through me. And I am glad. He put me in the right place at the right time. And I'm so glad he did.

Now....onto a totally different subject....
Question of the day is this:

"How can you love someone for what they can be instead of what they are?"

Think about it.

Smiling,
The Bek
Phil 4:13 and ever so thankful

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240603-Got-a-few-minutes