*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240418-Half-Sister
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#240418 added May 6, 2003 at 8:54am
Restrictions: None
Half Sister
I just realized that I forgot to fill you in on the Fat Cow situation.
I can't remember if I brought it up before, but, anywayz.
The Fat Cow is my half sister, Aimee, who is 30 something (see, I hardly know a thing about her)
Okay, well, since she and my Dad had a fight (Which was her fault) She hasn't even bothered to talk to me, like she used to sometimes. She didn't even send my a card on my 16th birthday for crying out loud! And, no, she coulldn't have forgotten because every other year she's sent me one.
Now, what is up with THAT?
Hmm I'll be she's trying to forget she even has a sister.
OOPS, excuse me, I meant HALF sister....I mean, who'd want to be related to me, right?
So anywayz, apparently, she's bought this new apartment in QLD (Dad heard it from Aimee's mother) and didn't tell us...oh, really mature, Aimee!
So, I dunno if she's actually moving to QLD or not, but it would be nice of her to tell us, or at least my Dad who IS her father after all....
Yes, I am aware at how bitchy I sound, but who cares?
If you think this is bitchy, you should check out my real diaries...interesting reading, I must say....
ANYWAYZ- Aimee is a biatch and that's that..............................................................
Who knows when she'll bother to contact us again???????/
In another 10 yrs?

© Copyright 2003 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240418-Half-Sister