*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240385-100th-Entry
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#240385 added May 6, 2003 at 12:28am
Restrictions: None
100th Entry
Well, it started in August and I have 100 entries now. Never thought I'd get this far. Staying with the usual subjects though. Girls I'm interested in.

The one now is Andrea and I think this is turning out good. I asked her to the movies on Friday out of the blue. She said to get her number and address from my friend Steve, which I did and I called her. So we planned on seeing X-men. The 645 show was sold out, so we got tickets to the 940 show. Her parents didn't really like that time though. She had to be home by 11 and the movie would end around 12. No dice. We did the next best thing though and played the X-men arcade game. We beat it around 9 and then decided "Ah, hell. Let's see half of the movie." So that's what we did.

Turned into a good idea too. I don't know about you, but I can't see only half of a good movie. I just can't. So I tried to not pay attention to it. Which meant my attention went to Andrea. We were just holding each other, then it turned into caresses, all the good stuff. I thought I was on a roll there, but the night got better. When I drove her home and got to her house, there was the "awkward moment" as she called it. We hugged, then kissed, then open mouth kissed. Whatta night! Then the thought came over me, "Oh shit, I might have a girlfriend now!" Which isn't good when you already have a prom date.

I was talking to her about my prom date (which she knew about prior anyways) and our date and she said that it wouldn't be considered cheating going with another girl because it's prom and you already had the date. Score! But are we dating? I didn't know, but we went to the movies again. This time we went a little farther and were making out in the thearter, which I was recently against. Ofcourse I was against kissing anyone who wasn't my girlfriend, but I didn't know what we were. I was late bringing her home, but she didn't seem to care, we made out in the car for about 10-15 minutes. That was a great night. She's amazing.

Anyways, my friend Steve talked to her and she said that she doesn't consider us dating. Score! That's where we stand so far. We're going to see X-men (all of it) tomorrow, so hopefully this turns out real good. I can't wait.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240385-100th-Entry