*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/239112-Sunshine
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#239112 added April 27, 2003 at 2:11pm
Restrictions: None
Sunshine
I've got sunshine. And not even on a cloudy day. It is sooo nice here today. :) The sun is out, there is a nice breeze.....and there is a little kid dressed like buzz light year standing just a few feet behind me. LOL and the sad part?? I am not even close to kidding.

Things are going pretty decent here...thanks for asking New York. :)

Now, for a little cross posting. Funny how someone would post without signing a name directly, but for the most part....leaving their calling card on it. This was waiting for me yesterday in my comments area.

"You are hypocritical. You have no idea who anyone is anymore. You are so lost in yourself that you can't see people there waiting to help you. I don't play games, and I am an all the time Christian. Unlike you. We are still here...swallow your pride and call us."

Okay. Nice right? Okay...I am stumped as to who could have sent that to me. (Insert ssarcastic tone here). First of all, I know who most people are..I mean, my friends? I know them. Second? Lost in myself? I think not. Third? Waiting to help? What exactly is it that I need help with, and why is someone so chicken as to not post a name wanting to help me? Fourth, I DO NOT PLAY GAMES. Fifth, I certainly am a Christian all the time. I don't flow back and fourth, I do what I need to do for God. That's it. Obviously, the person who posted that is nothing but a chicken him or her self. I say that because they didnt sign a name. They can't even be bold faced enough to say something to my face.

Am I upset? Not at all. I kind of found it humorous actually. Why? Because this person doesn't have a clue who I am, yet is so quick to judge. *smiles*

I am fine. And "whoever" that was...I am praying for you.

Smiling in her own ray of sunshine,
The Bek
Phil 4:13

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/239112-Sunshine