*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/238359-Okay-Okay
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#238359 added April 22, 2003 at 8:55pm
Restrictions: None
Okay Okay
Hello all of my friends....in New York, Missouri, Florida, California, but especially KANSAS!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope all is going well wherever you are right now. I am doing well thanks for asking.

Due to lack of time on the internet, my posts have been short and sweet and to the point...and my yahoo email has started throwing emails away, so I found out today when I was at 117%. How is that possible? So, yeah, I had to throw stuff away with out reading it.

Hotmail is overflowing with 172. But most of that is probably junk mail anyways.

Anyways, I will be back in Missouri tomorrow night after midnight. So, that would technically be Thursday morning.

Wu, thanks for letting me hear form you. You and Kato have been the only 2 who have emailed, called or whatever. Even if you are in Kansas and not Missouri. My deepest apologies by the way. I forget about the whole state line thing. A few minutes? Well, not IMMEDIATLY after I get there....although that would be welcome. Just sometime soon. Okay?

Well, I have to run....but for those of you in New York, thanks for making this first trip home an excellent one! Know that I will miss you a great deal when I am gone. For my Missouri friends....I am looking forward to coming back to you. I missed ya this week!

A HUGE THANKS to those wonderulf people who bought me REAL Chicken wings and to the others who so graciously provided me with Bison Chip Dip (the best in the world) and the onion bagels. Oh, and of course...to Tim Horton's!!!!!!

Stepping down off of her soap box,
The Bek
Phil 4:13

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/238359-Okay-Okay