*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/237697-Im-Magically-Delicious
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#237697 added April 22, 2003 at 5:49pm
Restrictions: None
I'm Magically Delicious
SHEEEEEEEEEEESH!!!!...some Americans!!!! *Bigsmile**Bigsmile**Bigsmile**Bigsmile*

YES...We have Easter in Canada!!!!

We celebrate it the last weekend in July...or whenever the ice melts in our village wells...whichever comes first. We don't hide eggs and candies for the kiddies...nope...not us. Up here we let squirrels and lobsters loose in the elementary schools. Each kid is given a sack and the ones who catch the most critters get to learn how to use the school stapler. We call them Stapler Kids. Only the quick children learn up here.

And YES...We have "Wendy's" and "fast food". I'm told that pretty soon we won't even have to bring our own cutlery from home...that they'll supply plastic knives and forks...for each customer!

I frigged up my back a bit playing basketball last week...I didn't think nothing of it. I played again Tuesday but the other night I was lifting something heavy and I've been puttering around like an old geezer ever since. I've only been to the doctor for myself twice in the past 10 years. I've never had back problems before. I'll see how ignoring it works for a few more days.

Mitchell's got my sense of humor. He went to out-patients not long ago and the doctor asked him if he was allergic to anything. He told him he was allergic to "dinosaurs". *Smile*

I was looking through Mitch's school yearbook and said to him that I didn't realize he was on the school cross country team, debating team and various other teams. He told me he wasn't. He and a friend tried to see how many team photos they could appear in.

Do you think I sound like a Leprechaun? *Confused* I know that most of you have never heard me speak...but try to imagine what I would sound like. Does a Leprechaun come to mind? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm feeling a bit cheerier lately. Can ya tell? I best go before I say something and jinx things.

See ya.



** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/237697-Im-Magically-Delicious